R600 Gallium3D Now Has Compute Shaders Working With NIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etherman View Post

Update! I've got my "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] RV730 XT [Radeon HD 4670]" and could not be happier with it!
    Fun thing is that it somehow runs vulkan stuff (vkcube, vulkaninfo) even if different users are logged in on the separate seats.
    Apparently it renders vulkan on the Polaris card and shows output on the HD 4670 display.
    Yes it can use Zink too. :-) So yeah!
    Grats !

Comment

Originally posted by Mez' View Post
      I bought a fanless XFX power supply though, which completely fried 2 years later in a bang (and cut the power in the process). I'm not sure I'm still confident in fanless. Yet, I believe there should be better solutions on the market, if only for GPUs. Up to the low mid-range market, it should be viable.
      I got a Seasonic that turns the fan off on low loads instead. It can go to about half the wattage I think without using the fan so it's mostly silent but it can still use it if there is need. And the fan is pretty quiet anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by leipero View Post

Those boards look fine for undervolting, I guess it's a combination of things or CPU itself, generally, when undervolting I would always disable all power saving features, as well as "boost" on the FX CPU.
        I suppose I could give one of the MSR tools floating around a go? They modify the P-States after the system has booted. That way I'm not stuck with whatever the Firmware decides the levels should be...

Comment

Originally posted by Etherman View Post

Update! I've got my "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] RV730 XT [Radeon HD 4670]" and could not be happier with it!
          Fun thing is that it somehow runs vulkan stuff (vkcube, vulkaninfo) even if different users are logged in on the separate seats.
          Apparently it renders vulkan on the Polaris card and shows output on the HD 4670 display.
          Yes it can use Zink too. :-) So yeah!
          Which brand did you get ? Also the Sapphire ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raka555 View Post

Which brand did you get ? Also the Sapphire ?
            Powercolor

Comment

Working...
            X