Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setif
    replied
    I think that they are preparing for ROCm/OpenMP (gcc and llvm) and ROCm/OpenACC (gcc).

Leave a comment:

• ms178
    replied
    Maybe AMD will hop onto Intel's oneAPI solution soon. It wouldn't surprise me, their own HSA efforts did not find any meaningful traction and Intel has still its industry weight behind it and it is designed to be open to other vendors.

Leave a comment:

• Marc Driftmeyer
    replied
    System Requirements

• An AMD Radeon GPU or APU based on Graphics IP version 8 and newer.
    • Windows: Radeon Software Adrenaline 2020 Edition 19.12.2 or later (Driver Packaging Version 19.50 or later).
    • Linux: Radeon Software for Linux Revision 19.50 or later.
    • Radeon GPUs or APUs based on Graphics IP version 6 and 7 are no longer supported by GPUPerfAPI. Please use an older version (3.3) with older hardware.
    • Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
    • Ubuntu (16.04 and later) and CentOS/RHEL (7 and later) distributions.
    I guess a 19.50 drop soon?

Leave a comment:

• AMD's GPU Performance API Library 3.5 Drops ROCm/HSA Support

Phoronix: AMD's GPU Performance API Library 3.5 Drops ROCm/HSA Support

Released on Friday was a new version of AMD's GPU Performance API "GPUPerfAPI" project under the GPUOpen umbrella. This is the AMD library used by CodeXL, Radeon Compute Profiler, and others for tapping GPU performance counters and to help in analyzing performance/execution characteristics for Radeon hardware. But this new GPUPerfAPI 3.5 release comes with a rather surprising change...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X