Radeon Software For Linux Updated With Radeon RX 5500 Series Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon Software For Linux Updated With Radeon RX 5500 Series Support

Phoronix: Radeon Software For Linux Updated With Radeon RX 5500 Series Support

Radeon Software for Linux 19.30 has been the driver release branch since July for the AMD Linux packaged driver stack. That 19.30 driver was introduced with the AMD Radeon RX 5700 "Navi" support while now a slightly updated stack was released...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Would it kill them to bump the version number? Having 3 different pages for "19.30" drivers is pointlessly confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicronic View Post
      Would it kill them to bump the version number? Having 3 different pages for "19.30" drivers is pointlessly confusing.
      AMD is for intellectuals ;-) Sometimes going through AMD-driver-pages you think they do it purposely

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
        introduced with the AMD Radeon RX 5700 "Navi"
        Michael seems to be typo, rest of article you talk about RX 5500

Comment

Fantastic. Now if they'd provide usable drivers for their RX 5600/5600XT I'd be very pleased. After all we are not talking about bleeding-edge hardware anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuxee View Post
            Fantastic. Now if they'd provide usable drivers for their RX 5600/5600XT I'd be very pleased. After all we are not talking about bleeding-edge hardware anymore...
            Have we even announced an RX5600/5600XT ? I've never heard of it.
            Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post

Have we even announced an RX5600/5600XT ? I've never heard of it.
              I got carried away - I'm just suffering with a RX5700.

Comment

Ah, OK... I was wondering if you meant 5700 instead of 5600... thanks !
                Test signature

Comment

Working...
                X