No announcement yet.

The First AMDVLK Code Drop Of 2019 Rolls Out With New Vulkan Driver Features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First AMDVLK Code Drop Of 2019 Rolls Out With New Vulkan Driver Features

Phoronix: The First AMDVLK Code Drop Of 2019 Rolls Out With New Vulkan Driver Features

AMD developers maintaining the open-source AMDVLK Vulkan driver that is derived from the same cross-platform code-base of their proprietary Vulkan Windows/Linux driver has seen its first code push of the new year...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...019-First-Drop

I have been using AMDVLK for the last couple of months, being a good experience since they started providing a more convenient way of installing it. Since it performs better than RADV (sometimes just a tiny bit), I see no reason to go back to the unofficial driver.

Comment

Still no VK_EXT_transform_feedback?

Comment

And again. Happy with all this. But where are all the guides and how to's. No really.
        How do I know if i'm using this or radv. or choose between or whatever. getting annoying now. picked up an AMD card for the opensource drivers and it's like a lego kit with no intructions. And everyone says "it works out of the box". Get stuffed.

Comment

Working...
        X