Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Driftmeyer
    replied
    Who cares? 99% of these card varieties never arrive or they are 18 months behind schedule. The only aspect AMD is hitting grand slams on is the CPU division. The GPU divisions is a dumpster fire of mismanagement.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomin View Post
    Is this one of those fill the missing number tasks?
    Nope, it is just Polaris Era of mass production So, 73 Polarises and counting in 2.5 years, not bad

Kind of new ID every 10 days on average
    Last edited by dungeon; 20 December 2018, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tomin
    replied
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Complex numbers? Then why is there Xeon E3/E5/E7, Core m3/m5/m7, Radeon R5/R7/R9 and Ryzen 3/5/7?

More like odd number suffixes.
    It was just a joke about i3, i5 and i7. You know, there is nothing real about them.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomin View Post
    Is this one of those fill the missing number tasks? We had i7 and i5 so naturally next comes i3. (Hint: complex numbers.)
    Complex numbers? Then why is there Xeon E3/E5/E7, Core m3/m5/m7, Radeon R5/R7/R9 and Ryzen 3/5/7?

More like odd number suffixes.

Leave a comment:

• Tomin
    replied
    Is this one of those fill the missing number tasks? We had i7 and i5 so naturally next comes i3. (Hint: complex numbers.)

Leave a comment:

• Radeon Linux Driver Picks Up Support For Another Vega M GPU

Phoronix: Radeon Linux Driver Picks Up Support For Another Vega M GPU

It looks like Intel might soon be launching a new CPU with the onboard Radeon "Vega M" graphics as another PCI ID was just added to the open-source Linux graphics driver...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X