Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suberimakuri
    replied
    Despite all the card swapping, orders of magnitude more than any regular user, I never hear of any issues with motherboard shots or cables, plugs, plugs or pins.
    is that the real case? Be interesting to hear of any issue or list..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Michael, What about Vega 8 and Vega 11? Ryzen 2200G and 2400G APUs deserve to be in benchmarks.

Leave a comment:

• microcode
    replied
    I need to take a look at adding those 99/99.9th percentile frametime (a.k.a. 1% low, 0.1% low) charts to PTS. It seems like enough tests have all of the frame times recorded to make this useful (and frankly, I think it's more useful than the candlestick charts).

Leave a comment:

• HoermI
    replied
    Would love to see 380 / 285 4GB benchmarks. On the other hand, looking at bars is the only remaining contact point with video games that I have, so screw that.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    For those gaming at sub-1080p, there are some additional benchmarks with the R9 285 and R9 270X at a range of resolutions for this game for some additional perspective.
    Playable and now do APUs at 960x540 for low spec gamers

If drivers are there and user and app are smart enough, minimum requirement is potato

Leave a comment:

• AMDGPU+RADV Linux Gaming On GCN 1.0/1.1, 25-Way Warhammer II GPU Benchmarks

Phoronix: AMDGPU+RADV Linux Gaming On GCN 1.0/1.1, 25-Way Warhammer II GPU Benchmarks

With Feral Interactive's modern Linux game ports that rely upon the Vulkan graphics API for rendering, the company usually lists the Radeon R9 285 as the minimum requirement. That's generally because the R9 285 "Tonga" is the first graphics card officially supported by the AMDGPU kernel driver, which is necessary for RADV Vulkan driver support, but with non-default options it's possible to get AMDGPU+RADV working on GCN 1.0 Southern Islands and GCN 1.1 Sea Islands graphics cards. Here are some benchmarks of that experimental GCN 1.0/1.1 Vulkan support using Feral's newest Linux game port, Total War: Warhammer II, in a 25-way AMD/NVIDIA graphics card comparison for Linux gaming.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X