Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMDGPU X.Org 18.1 Driver Released With RandR Leasing, Updates For DC Functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMDGPU X.Org 18.1 Driver Released With RandR Leasing, Updates For DC Functionality

Phoronix: AMDGPU X.Org 18.1 Driver Released With RandR Leasing, Updates For DC Functionality

AMD has issued rare updates today to their xf86-video-ati and xf86-video-amdgpu DDX drivers for use with the X.Org Server...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    The xf86-vieo-ati 18.1 DDX meanwhile has

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      Typo:
      At this point I'm pretty convinced he leaves them on purpose as some sort of tildearrow-bait.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
        Typo:
        You do realize that these idiotic typo posts polute the conversation with useless comments.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard69 View Post

You do realize that these idiotic typo posts polute the conversation with useless comments.
          There is nothing wrong with his posts... I appreciate them. Tildearrow does a great job pointing out typos that I miss, Firefox spell check misses, or that I overlook/exhausted. The posts may only seem polluted if there is not a lot of other discussions going on in the thread.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Even your comment won't improve things much, as 93% of what people talk anywhere on average is useless anyway

Even hardest working workers people only work 1/7 of their lifetime, and that is maximum. 14% of usefulness belongs to countious hardest working people and only 0.01% might break some records and only in short amount of time while average is even much less than that so i would guess that 7% is useful effective on average
            Last edited by dungeon; 14 September 2018, 10:06 PM.

Comment

While your post contributes what exactly?

Also if you had bothered to check his forum title, you'd realize that it's something Michael appreciates.

Comment

It's kinda funny to see releases like 18.00 then 01 now 10. I guess next is 11. But then? They'll have to add one more bit.
                Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Working...
                X