AMDVLK Updated With Wayland Support, Many Other Fixes & Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMDVLK Updated With Wayland Support, Many Other Fixes & Improvements

Phoronix: AMDVLK Updated With Wayland Support, Many Other Fixes & Improvements

With it having been two weeks since AMD last updated their PAL/AMDVLK source tree, today's update contains a fair amount of changes to this official open-source AMD Radeon Vulkan Linux driver...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

do you know if AMDVLK is being included with any of the 3rd party driver repo's Michael ?

Comment

Originally posted by boxie View Post
      do you know if AMDVLK is being included with any of the 3rd party driver repo's Michael ?
      Not that I am aware of except for possibly hearing of it in a Copr or openSUSE repo, but can't find that off hand so it may have been something else among many other posts or simply about hopes.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Not that I am aware of except for possibly hearing of it in a Copr or openSUSE repo, but can't find that off hand so it may have been something else among many other posts or simply about hopes.
        ok - thank you! I might have to go and compile it myself

Comment

It's available in mesa-git for Arch.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

It is in copr: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/tkov/amdvlk/

The 2.21 release is building now, should be done in some 3 hours.

Comment

Working...
            X