X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinguinpc
    replied
    In wine at simple seeks seems normally

However IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1 can help if install .run driver* from nvidia driver homepage, especially usefull if you have gcc toolchain upper** than come in mint 17

* sudo IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1 sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-358.16.run in text mode (nouveau previously uninstalled and put in blacklist.conf in modprobe.d)

** Needed in lastest versions of dolphin emulator

Last edited by pinguinpc; 21 November 2015, 01:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sterky
    replied
    Running Arch Linux and updated to 358.16 from testing repos. With this driver gsync switches on/off really fast now. With last driver there was a small flicker of black screen when switching to gsync, also happened when ingame and ex. steam notification popped up, now its super quick and feels seamless.

Leave a comment:

• abu_shawarib
    replied
    Originally posted by mgmartin View Post
    Yay!! DPMS working again on the display port for me after that broke post 352.xx . Thanks!!!
    I saw this issue in the cuda zone forums too. They reported the it was fixed with this driver.

Leave a comment:

• magika
    replied
    yay ABI 20.

Leave a comment:

• mgmartin
    replied
    Yay!! DPMS working again on the display port for me after that broke post 352.xx . Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic NVIDIA 358.16 Linux Driver Brings Fixes

NVIDIA 358.16 Linux Driver Brings Fixes

Phoronix: NVIDIA 358.16 Linux Driver Brings Fixes

Just days after the NVIDIA 358.13 Linux driver release, the 358.16 Linux stable driver is now available...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...A-358.16-Linux
Working...
X