Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Releases 352.30 Linux Driver

Phoronix: NVIDIA Releases 352.30 Linux Driver

NVIDIA released the 352.30 Linux graphics driver this morning that adds support for one GPU plus has a handful of bug-fixes...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Bug fixes? Unbelievable. Everyone here says nvidia is perfect. How could there be any bugs? o_O

Comment

Dynamic Optimus switch, when? I'd really love to see a roadmap from nVidia (maybe after wayland is mainstream, or in 2019, or never?)

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
        Bug fixes? Unbelievable. Everyone here says nvidia is perfect. How could there be any bugs? o_O
        Yeah, you're right, it's probably a typo.

Comment

I'm not using Nvidia because they're perfect. I'm using them because on Linux they're in a different league than AMD.
          And I'd love to see you link one (just one) post on Phoronix saying Nvidia is perfect. I'm back here after a long time, but even when most threads here turned into a flame war after five posts or so, I don't recall anyone claiming Nvidia was perfect. I could be wrong, but your claim that "Everyone here says nvidia is perfect" is definitely not right.

Comment

So fucking slow with the KMS. Windows 10 is here already.

Comment

It's just me or the photo of the graphic cards are with some kind of filter/inverse colors?

Comment

Originally posted by swoorup View Post
                So fucking slow with the KMS. Windows 10 is here already.
                It's more like:

Comment

Everyone here says nvidia is perfect. How could there be any bugs? o_O

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post
                    It's just me or the photo of the graphic cards are with some kind of filter/inverse colors?
                    Nope, not just you.

Comment

Working...
                    X