NVIDIA Drops Linux Driver Feature Not Found On Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirdilznik View Post
    The nerdrage going on over this is pretty hilarious. By all means, continue.
    Huh? Who is nerdraging? Seems like a fairly civilized discussion, aside from obligatory "Linus-one-finger-salute" image. Shrug. Glad you're so easily entertained though, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
      NVidia gives us a production quality product, with regular updates and new releases,
      Yep, and with every new release, have one to pray they don't make their product worse due to marketing reasons?
      with feature parity across platforms.
      ...But feature parity means to strip working functionalities too...

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$ View Post
        Dem nerds don't wanna accept that Microsoft could pay nvidia to cripple or remove the linux driver jut because. And there is nothing they can do about it. Nvidia can decide to tell Linux to go fuck itself, not the other way around. But powerless people usually think they have the power....
        Ugh, the BO$$ from M$, here from powerless people, catch

Comment

That was a good day to Pie!

Originally posted by brosis View Post
          Ugh, the BO$$ from M$, here from powerless people, catch
          I still remember Bill Gates getting pied! Here's a link to a story about it:

Get full-length product reviews, the latest news, tech coverage, daily deals, and category deep dives from CNET experts worldwide.

Now remember that whenever you install free software instead of Windows, MS
          executives get another, virtual pie in the face

Comment

Back on Windows 95, I had a game where you could pie Gates in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
              Proprietary software has it's place.
              Certainly not in driver software, or operating system code in general for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
                Back on Windows 95, I had a game where you could pie Gates in the face.
                Ya, I remember that one...pretty damn hilarious!

Well all this nerd-raging is hilarious in itself considering all the nitpicking over features that not everyone uses regularly.

Comment

Working...
                X