Geforce Titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kano View Post
    Does your Titan support GOP? I mean when you enable Ultra Fast Boot. I read somewhere that it would work with MSI, EVGA provides firmware updates and ASUS cards currently have got no GOP support.
    Not sure Kano, I'll let you know when I get it in. (It is the EVGA that I ordered).

Comment

Btw. you can try TF 2 to benchmark as well. I did a stupid demo and benchmarked some of my cards with up to 3 drivers:

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
        Btw. you can try TF 2 to benchmark as well. I did a stupid demo and benchmarked some of my cards with up to 3 drivers:

http://kanotix.com/files/fix/tmp/tf2/tf2-benchmarks.txt
        "steam -applaunch 440 +con_logfile /tmp/tf2.log +cl_showfps 1 +timedemoquit demo"

Does Steam now cleanly exit after running the demo? Last time I tried, it still wouldn't exit fully (hence why still no benchmarks since wasn't working to fully automate it 100%).
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

It exits when steam is running. But the problem is that you would have to check if hl2_linux is working to do the grep after that because it is a one way command only. I used a more direct command first that executed hl2_linux -game tf with some LD overrides, but that somehow only worked on one box but not on the next. Will update instructions when i get it running on the problematic box...
          Last edited by Kano; 01 March 2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

It seems when the other command have been run once (maybe also when tf2 was started before) this script works as well:

I think this is better for pts because you dont have to wait for hl2_linux stop.

Comment

Update: it should be here either tomorrow or the day after according to the shipping information so benching should start this weekend.

Comment

Update 2: Well it a appears someone snagged my EVGA Geforce Titan. Good news is that they are sending out the Superclocked model of it instead via air.

Just an added note, Thanks you Powin Laun at NCIX, your service is light years above newegg.

Comment

Dear moderator, could you please moderate the spambots away? Sorry for offtopic.

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
                    Dear moderator, could you please moderate the spambots away? Sorry for offtopic.
                    I try when I can but sometimes real life dictates the amount of time I have to do so.

Comment

The card is in hand, just have to prepare a system to start the benchmarking now.

Comment

Working...
                      X