X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug77
    replied
    Originally posted by Redshirt001 View Post
    Just what the blazes is the problem with you?
    Judging by the ratio of opinion : profanity in his posts, he's obviously deranged.

Leave a comment:

• Kano
    replied
    It's fun to see that asdx has got a splitted personality that can even rant against himself

Leave a comment:

• Redshirt001
    replied
    Originally posted by asdx
    And I'm happy the Linux developers are not letting your piece of shit blob use DMA-BUF.

Enjoy your piece of shit blob. Asshole.

I seriously hope you die, fucking moron.
    Just what the blazes is the problem with you? I can't stand it when entitled little twerps carry on in this way, as though saying they hope people die over the tiniest thing is an acceptable way to carry on.

Michael, if you're looking for votes on banning scumbags, banning this guy gets my vote.

I'd also like to note that i wasted my first post as a member on making a statement about fools on the internet. I don't care about your closed vs open source grievance, I care about how you conduct yourself when the matter comes up. In this case, like a child.

Leave a comment:

• GT220
    replied
    Michael, you banned Qaridarium but you won't ban this asshole asdx? He doesn't do anything but troll and generally being an asshole in the forums. No one should tolerate this moron period.

I'm glad Nvidia doesn't release the specs or help nouveau garbage, if it makes retards like asdx go full retard, all the better.

Leave a comment:

• Rigaldo
    replied
    Oh give me a break please.

Of course that releasing specs would change things, it would help nouveau tremendously. What kind of moronic comment is that that it wouldn't change things?

Nvidia won't buy me with these features. Specs is what we need.
    "Releasing specs would change absolutely nothing regarding nvidia and dma-buf. Maybe you should stick to your f u posts."
    Pay attention to the bold text, noob ..
    And stop being so offensive, it's like the only reason you're posting is to insult nvidia .. Maybe it's true though ..!
    Btw, do you know nouveau relies heavily on nvidia closed driver? What do you think they are reverse engineering?
    Improvements to nvidia driver can help nouveau. So shut your trap and stop being a hateful idiot ^_^
    Keep it up nouveau guys, I know those imbeciles don't represent you ..

Leave a comment:

• bug77
    replied
    Originally posted by Gusar View Post
    Like I said, stick to the f u posts. Because with each post containing more than that, you show yourself more and more clueless. Here you've demonstrated lack of reading comprehension.
    And you show yourself as being a fucking asshole. Your point?

Clueless your mother.

I don't care about nvidia, I care about specifications and nouveau. Period.
    What do you know, it worked!

Leave a comment:

• Gusar
    replied
    And you show yourself as being a fucking asshole.
    And now you're demonstrating "projection". You know, when you project onto someone else what actually applies to yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Gusar
    replied
    Of course that releasing specs would change things, it would help nouveau tremendously. What kind of moronic comment is that that it wouldn't change things?
    Like I said, stick to the f u posts. Because with each post containing more than that, you show yourself more and more clueless. Here you've demonstrated lack of reading comprehension.

Leave a comment:

• Plagman
    replied
    Do you have the KWin patch referenced there applied?

It would also cause choppiness in general.

Leave a comment:

• RealNC
    replied
    This driver fixes VDPAU under KDE. Well, almost; mplayer2 crashes when going from fullscreen back to windowed mode.

GL VSync is still broken though. Launch a GL app with VSync enabled and the whole desktop, including the mouse cursor itself, begins to stutter like crazy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X