NVIDIA 310.14: OpenGL 4.3, Threaded Optimizations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asdx
    And you show yourself as being a fucking asshole.
    And now you're demonstrating "projection". You know, when you project onto someone else what actually applies to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gusar View Post
      Like I said, stick to the f u posts. Because with each post containing more than that, you show yourself more and more clueless. Here you've demonstrated lack of reading comprehension.
      And you show yourself as being a fucking asshole. Your point?

Clueless your mother.

I don't care about nvidia, I care about specifications and nouveau. Period.
      What do you know, it worked!

Comment

Oh give me a break please.

Of course that releasing specs would change things, it would help nouveau tremendously. What kind of moronic comment is that that it wouldn't change things?

Nvidia won't buy me with these features. Specs is what we need.
        "Releasing specs would change absolutely nothing regarding nvidia and dma-buf. Maybe you should stick to your f u posts."
        Pay attention to the bold text, noob ..
        And stop being so offensive, it's like the only reason you're posting is to insult nvidia .. Maybe it's true though ..!
        Btw, do you know nouveau relies heavily on nvidia closed driver? What do you think they are reverse engineering?
        Improvements to nvidia driver can help nouveau. So shut your trap and stop being a hateful idiot ^_^
        Keep it up nouveau guys, I know those imbeciles don't represent you ..

Comment

Michael, you banned Qaridarium but you won't ban this asshole asdx? He doesn't do anything but troll and generally being an asshole in the forums. No one should tolerate this moron period.

I'm glad Nvidia doesn't release the specs or help nouveau garbage, if it makes retards like asdx go full retard, all the better.

Comment

And I'm happy the Linux developers are not letting your piece of shit blob use DMA-BUF.

Enjoy your piece of shit blob. Asshole.

I seriously hope you die, fucking moron.
            Just what the blazes is the problem with you? I can't stand it when entitled little twerps carry on in this way, as though saying they hope people die over the tiniest thing is an acceptable way to carry on.

Michael, if you're looking for votes on banning scumbags, banning this guy gets my vote.

I'd also like to note that i wasted my first post as a member on making a statement about fools on the internet. I don't care about your closed vs open source grievance, I care about how you conduct yourself when the matter comes up. In this case, like a child.

Comment

It's fun to see that asdx has got a splitted personality that can even rant against himself

Comment

Originally posted by Redshirt001 View Post
                Just what the blazes is the problem with you?
                Judging by the ratio of opinion : profanity in his posts, he's obviously deranged.

Comment

Publishes AMD "all" specifications (specifications of its new technology)? Or AMD only published specifications of old technologies and models that they plan to leave without support?
                  Well, we know that AMD is an expert in quickly drop support for graphic card models. Maybe they release specs only when it suits them.
                  Did they have taken advantage those specifications with AMD/ATI free driver "radeonhd"?

Of course, I think it would be better if nVidia published some of its specifications. But at least they give good support in their proprietary drivers. Actually I do not know if "good support" is well expressed. Maybe just "better support" than AMD.

Comment

Originally posted by YAFU View Post
                    Publishes AMD "all" specifications (specifications of its new technology)? Or AMD only published specifications of old technologies and models that they plan to leave without support?
                    Well, we know that AMD is an expert in quickly drop support for graphic card models. Maybe they release specs only when it suits them.
                    Did they have taken advantage those specifications with AMD/ATI free driver "radeonhd"?

Of course, I think it would be better if nVidia published some of its specifications. But at least they give good support in their proprietary drivers. Actually I do not know if "good support" is well expressed. Maybe just "better support" than AMD.
                    Well they actually give support for linux. Relatively decent performing drivers and such that are actually regularly updated. Years and years back, it was an absolute nightmare getting fglrx drivers working in linux, back in the mandrake linux days I was having to compile kernel modules and blah blah blah. Horrible.

Comment

You're the imbecile, asshole.

You tell me not to be insulting but you insult, what a poor hypocrite and moron you are, I feel sorry for people like you.
                      You're right, I did what I blamed you about. So? You go insult people who didn't insult in the first place. Sure the forums will be crap without you .. xD

Seriously, neither many others, I wouldn't insult you if you took some anger management sessions and learnt to actually converse. Btw, is it really insulting when it's the truth.

And nvidia at least gives good closed support. Someone else doesn't really give good support in any way ..

Comment

Working...
                      X