• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fglrx is a lie. Get a life, get nvidia.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyRider View Post
      Fglrx is a lie. Get a life, get nvidia.
      yes end a life with nvidia the best way to kill humans ;-)
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        yes end a life with nvidia the best way to kill humans ;-)
        Maybe it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees with ATI.

Comment

Hi

Hmm, i tried playing Starcraft2 on Wine using an ATI Radeon HD5770 and an NVidia GTX460. With the Radeon i couldn't play because of massive screen corruption and with the Nvidia card i can only play on lowest Settings because of Access Violations and i'am only getting ~30fps which is much to low. I tried Wow (OpenGL) with the GTX460 and i'm getting ~30fps too where a friend of mine who is using a Geforce 8800GT ist getting 60fps.
          All tests where maid using the newest proprietary Drivers.
          So in my opinion it doesn't really matter which card you use, both don't work that well. I hope Nvidia will fix these things in future driver releases.

greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Killigrew View Post
            Hi

Hmm, i tried playing Starcraft2 on Wine using an ATI Radeon HD5770 and an NVidia GTX460. With the Radeon i couldn't play because of massive screen corruption and with the Nvidia card i can only play on lowest Settings because of Access Violations and i'am only getting ~30fps which is much to low. I tried Wow (OpenGL) with the GTX460 and i'm getting ~30fps too where a friend of mine who is using a Geforce 8800GT ist getting 60fps.
            All tests where maid using the newest proprietary Drivers.
            So in my opinion it doesn't really matter which card you use, both don't work that well. I hope Nvidia will fix these things in future driver releases.

greetings
            But, the ATI card you have was released last year. I think the Nvidia card was released just recently. It really tells a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mugginz View Post
              Maybe it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees with ATI.
              a nvidia user don't die on feets they just kill ati,intel,via users on there knees in sand in front of them by technics like Cuda and PhysX

is it nice to be a NvidiAZI ??

Comment

a nvidia user don't die on feets they just kill ati,intel,via users on there knees in sand in front of them by technics like Cuda and PhysX

is it nice to be a NvidiAZI ??
                So now you think people who use nVidia cards are murderers?

Dude that's spaced out and weird even for you. Time to check your meds.

Comment

Lol, instead of giving useful advices and suggestions, he jumps out bashing each and every ppl who dare to even mention 'get nvidia', what a loser, real life must be so hard on you that you have to dismiss your anger in here?!

Comment

Originally posted by mugginz View Post
                    So now you think people who use nVidia cards are murderers?

Dude that's spaced out and weird even for you. Time to check your meds.
                    no not murderers just Mental Fascism they just think Nvidia are the master race of graphic cards and they don't buy at Jews shops like intel,amd,via and they try to create a New World Order of a PhysX,CUDA NvidiAZI Empire.

Heil Geforce Heil Geforce Heil Geforce

Heil G German e extansion force of NvidiAZI Empire.

;-)

Satire isn't your strenghth right?

"Time to check your meds."

o yes thank you now its better.

Comment

no not murderers just Mental Fascism they just think Nvidia are the master race of graphic cards and they don't buy at Jews shops like intel,amd,via and they try to create a New World Order of a PhysX,CUDA NvidiAZI Empire.

Heil Geforce Heil Geforce Heil Geforce

Heil G German e extansion force of NvidiAZI Empire.

;-)

Satire isn't your strenghth right?

"Time to check your meds."

o yes thank you now its better.
                      LMFAO, think you should look up what fascism is before using such a big word. You've got it ass end backwards. But hey, I suppose that's the view they teach with being served in confined in AMDchwitz.

Comment

Working...
                      X