Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Any Questions For NVIDIA About Linux?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phoronix
    started a topic Got Any Questions For NVIDIA About Linux?

Got Any Questions For NVIDIA About Linux?

Phoronix: Got Any Questions For NVIDIA About Linux?

If you have any (non-tech support) questions about NVIDIA and Linux, ask away! Phoronix will be hosting a question and answer session with NVIDIA regarding their Linux graphics driver. If you have any questions to ask, click on the "Comments and Discussion" button below and ask away in our forums...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzQ5Nw

• Ant P.
    replied
    There's going to be a hilarious amount of marketing spin on this one.

Leave a comment:

• BlackStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Answers coming out tomorrow... Just received them from NVIDIA. The wait should certainly be justified. Many of the answers are quite in-depth and Andy didn't shy away from talking about a number of different topics (including open-source support or there the lack of, new features, etc). It's certainly a must-read
    Ohh, can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Answers coming out tomorrow... Just received them from NVIDIA. The wait should certainly be justified. Many of the answers are quite in-depth and Andy didn't shy away from talking about a number of different topics (including open-source support or there the lack of, new features, etc). It's certainly a must-read

Leave a comment:

• StringCheesian
    replied
    Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
    My comment about waiting was in no way making offense to Michael. I know, you know, and we all know that these things take time and usually involve many hurdles. I usually don’t take offense to interpretation because thought in itself should be open to all, but your comments strike me to be misguided.
    You're right, and I'm sorry.

I'm eagerly awaiting the answers too. Maybe I projected my impatience on to you.

Leave a comment:

• L33F3R
    replied
    Originally posted by StringCheesian View Post
    Maybe L33F3R and CrystalCowboy should:
    1. list the questions (without duplicates)
    2. next to each question in the list, put a count of how many times it was asked
    3. separate out the questions that broke the "no tech support questions" rule

...then you'll understand what's taking Michael so long.
    My comment about waiting was in no way making offense to Michael. I know, you know, and we all know that these things take time and usually involve many hurdles. I usually don?t take offense to interpretation because thought in itself should be open to all, but your comments strike me to be misguided.

Leave a comment:

• DeepDayze
    replied
    Thanks Michael...also waiting here for the answers

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    It's been out of my hands for weeks now... Been waiting on NVIDIA. Just pinged them this morning again actually asking on the status.

Leave a comment:

• StringCheesian
    replied
    Maybe L33F3R and CrystalCowboy should:
    1. list the questions (without duplicates)
    2. next to each question in the list, put a count of how many times it was asked
    3. separate out the questions that broke the "no tech support questions" rule

...then you'll understand what's taking Michael so long.

Leave a comment:

• CrystalCowboy
    replied
    CrystalCowboy also awaits the answers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X