Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Any Questions For NVIDIA About Linux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L33F3R awaits the answers :P

Comment

• CrystalCowboy also awaits the answers.

Comment

• Maybe L33F3R and CrystalCowboy should:
        1. list the questions (without duplicates)
        2. next to each question in the list, put a count of how many times it was asked
        3. separate out the questions that broke the "no tech support questions" rule

...then you'll understand what's taking Michael so long.

Comment

• It's been out of my hands for weeks now... Been waiting on NVIDIA. Just pinged them this morning again actually asking on the status.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Thanks Michael...also waiting here for the answers

Comment

• Originally posted by StringCheesian View Post
              Maybe L33F3R and CrystalCowboy should:
              1. list the questions (without duplicates)
              2. next to each question in the list, put a count of how many times it was asked
              3. separate out the questions that broke the "no tech support questions" rule

...then you'll understand what's taking Michael so long.
              My comment about waiting was in no way making offense to Michael. I know, you know, and we all know that these things take time and usually involve many hurdles. I usually don?t take offense to interpretation because thought in itself should be open to all, but your comments strike me to be misguided.

Comment

• Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
                My comment about waiting was in no way making offense to Michael. I know, you know, and we all know that these things take time and usually involve many hurdles. I usually don’t take offense to interpretation because thought in itself should be open to all, but your comments strike me to be misguided.
                You're right, and I'm sorry.

I'm eagerly awaiting the answers too. Maybe I projected my impatience on to you.

Comment

• Answers coming out tomorrow... Just received them from NVIDIA. The wait should certainly be justified. Many of the answers are quite in-depth and Andy didn't shy away from talking about a number of different topics (including open-source support or there the lack of, new features, etc). It's certainly a must-read
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Answers coming out tomorrow... Just received them from NVIDIA. The wait should certainly be justified. Many of the answers are quite in-depth and Andy didn't shy away from talking about a number of different topics (including open-source support or there the lack of, new features, etc). It's certainly a must-read
                    Ohh, can't wait!

Comment

• There's going to be a hilarious amount of marketing spin on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X