NVIDIA 190.xx Linux Driver Leaks Onto The Web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thefirstm View Post
    Hopefully, it will put a bit of pressure on Nvidia to release the new driver sooner.
    They didn't release any driver in almost one month!!! We are not used to this anymore...

Anyway... I hope they are preparing something "big"... I really need hybrid SLI.

Comment

Well, at least, it does indeed support opengl 3.1

I will run some gaming benchmarks later today and tell the results. Will have them in a couple of hours

Comment

Seems those wily Russkies are at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post

I will run some gaming benchmarks later today and tell the results. Will have them in a couple of hours
          please do!

Comment

Beware that installing a binary driver from an untrusted source could be featured with a nice rootkit !

Comment

Are those benchmarks ready? thank you!

Comment

Anybody needing the files to build a rpm for opensuse 11.1 feel free to pm me. (You must have the official cuda drivers though).

Comment

I dud run some nexuiz, lightmark and openarena benchmarks, but on my system, there simply was no notable difference

Comment

I dud run some nexuiz, lightmark and openarena benchmarks, but on my system, there simply was no notable difference
                    Won't notice any real difference unless you crank up the res and eyecandy and OC your processor to the point where it does not become the bottleneck.

Comment

Do these drivers support OpenCL?

Comment

Working...
                      X