Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Launches The Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial Module

Phoronix: NVIDIA Launches The Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial Module

Given the success and popularity of their Jetson AGX developer board, NVIDIA has now launched the Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial Module that is a rugged, module-based version of the AGX Xavier intended for various industrial / manufacturing / construction use-cases...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It is a trap! From experiences at work with Tegra devices, I would never work with such a thing from NVidia if you need longer support. Not unless they mainline absolutely everything.

Comment

Have to agree, oleid. While I do like my Jetson Nano, the support nVidia has offered for it is pretty abysmal. A single Ubuntu 18.04 image is about the maximum effort they seem to be willing to provide.

As interested as I am in getting one of the higher power nVidia ARM dev boards, I want a little more flexibility than that for the expenditure.

Comment

Working...
      X