Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA 465.24.02 Linux Driver Released As Stable

Phoronix: NVIDIA 465.24.02 Linux Driver Released As Stable

At the end of March NVIDIA released the 465 beta Linux driver while today has been promoted to stable in the form of the 465.24.02 release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Working just fine under Linux 5.11.14, nothing to report at all.

Comment

Wonder if this includes the ReBAR support that the Windows driver gained recently.

Comment

Originally posted by scottishduck View Post
        Wonder if this includes the ReBAR support that the Windows driver gained recently.
        From a cursory look (egrep -ir '\bBAR\b'), no, it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by scottishduck View Post
          There is definitely nothing mentioned for any recent drivers but the rest of your system has to be set up to support it anyway. With Wayland and other things to deal with, I'm sure they're not in any hurry for something that's not always worth enabling.

Comment

In my case works ok with dxvk 1.8.1 and come with same 1.2.168 vulkan version present in before 465 beta driver

Comment

Originally posted by ix900 View Post
              I'm sure they're not in any hurry for something that's not always worth enabling.
              It seems to be always beneficial with RADV, at least in my tests.

Comment

Wake me up when this piece of trash supports Wayland.

Comment

Working...
                X