Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVIDIA Launching "CMP" Cards For Professional Mining, Limits RTX 3060 Mining Potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cl333r View Post
    Well if in your world "oceans boil" and mining crypto
    well, ocean boils in real world, that's current scientific consensus. cryptoscams is the largest of reasons which produce no value other than boiled ocean. basically, cryptoscams are asking you to reward ocean boiling, i.e. who boiled more will be rewarded more. what sane person would pay for that?
    btw, by now we can assume that you are financially illiterate loser butthurt by banks who deserved it, right? the most funny part is that since cryptoscams don't produce any value, on average their participants will lose money(the one who leaves early will turn profit at the expense of the rest). during goldrush only producers of mining equipment were profitable, average miner lost his money. same shit is happening now on larger scale, because gold miners were producing gold which had some legitimate uses, cryptoscam miners produce only useless string of digits
    Last edited by pal666; 19 February 2021, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
      well, ocean boils in real world, that's current scientific consensus. cryptoscams is the largest of reasons which produce no value other than boiled ocean. basically, cryptoscams are asking you to reward ocean boiling, i.e. who boiled more will be rewarded more. what sane person would pay for that?
      btw, by now we can assume that you are financially illiterate loser butthurt by banks who deserved it, right? the most funny part is that since cryptoscams don't produce any value, on average their participants will lose money(the one who leaves early will turn profit at the expense of the rest). during goldrush only producers of mining equipment were profitable, average miner lost his money. same shit is happening now on larger scale, because gold miners were producing gold which had some legitimate uses, cryptoscam miners produce only useless string of digits
      problem with that is this: if you boil 10L water or 1000L water and then later it rains... it is perfect normal
      and no one fears this. i repeat NO ONE fears this. if you fear this you are one step to insanity.
      the only case what people should fear is if you boil it """completely""" with a "Sun"

second point is: any successfull transfer of money is in fact a "value" so your claim is clearly wrong: "the most funny part is that since cryptoscams don't produce any value"

but your claim is maybe more about store money so yes gold is maybe a better storage of money.

but to claim a successfull transfer of money is no value.... is again one step to insanity...
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Qaridarium, you dismissed my post by remark that PoS addresses this. That's something new I learned about the subject so thanks for that, however you can't force all cryptocurrencies to use it, right? And there will be always people who think PoW is more fair than PoS.
        ​​​​​
        Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        problem with that is this: if you boil 10L water or 1000L water and then later it rains... it is perfect normal
        and no one fears this. i repeat NO ONE fears this. if you fear this you are one step to insanity.
        I'm sorry I have to ask this, are you human-induced climate change denier? pal666's point is not about boiling ocean so that it goes back in form of rain, but about 'boiling oceans' as heating Earth and atmosphere enough to melt ice caps, flood sea level areas like half of Netherlands, Florida, Venice etc. I thought it does not need to be explained..

Comment

Originally posted by reavertm View Post
          Qaridarium, you dismissed my post by remark that PoS addresses this. That's something new I learned about the subject so thanks for that, however you can't force all cryptocurrencies to use it, right? And there will be always people who think PoW is more fair than PoS.
          ok fine you learned what is PoS...
          but going from 65nm to 5nm has similar effect
          also going from CPU-->GPU-->ASIC application-specific integrated circuit has similar effect.

Yes bitcoin does not use PoS YET but it use 5nm and ASIC.

"however you can't force all cryptocurrencies to use it, right?"

of cource you can force them by LAW to do so.

"And there will be always people who think PoW is more fair than PoS."

if you think this is true then you don't Unterstand PoS at all.
          in a PoS world you always also need people who only run it on PoW... WHY?
          simple: the money nobility who put their coins on their mining PoS generate money because they put their money on the PoS system but it only works if they are "Honest" but you know some money nobility will always LIE LIE LIE
          this means without PoW Hunters the system does not work. YOU NEED PoW Hunters to Hunt down the "Lie Lie Lie" people.
          If someone in the PoS system has no money and he runs on PoW he Hunts the "Lie Lie Lie" Money nobility
          this means if he can proof someone "Lie" by PoW then he gets all the money from the "Liar"
          ​you see PoS only works if you have PoW Hunters who Hunt the Money nobility Liars.

This means you reduce the power consumsion by 95% and the rest: 5% is the PoW Hunters who hunt down the people who cheat.

I'm sorry I have to ask this, are you human-induced climate change denier? pal666's point is not about boiling ocean so that it goes back in form of rain, but about 'boiling oceans' as heating Earth and atmosphere enough to melt ice caps, flood sea level areas like half of Netherlands, Florida, Venice etc. I thought it does not need to be explained..
          the CO² climate theory is complete HOAX
          also the theory of climate is changed by "Humans" is also complete HOAX

the only true theorie is: Climate change is caused by the SUN activity.

so yes in your point of view i am an evil "denier"

but you can be sure i am 1000 times more informed than you.
          Last edited by qarium; 19 February 2021, 10:34 PM.

Comment

You are not evil, you're just stupid
            How I or anyone can be sure of that, that you are 1000 more informed than me? Because you said so I assume.
            Climate change is also caused by Sun activity, but shouldn't Sun activity caused effects be.. I don't know.. less variable, visible on hundreds of thousands of years period and not on year by year basis with clear spike in trend that coincides with industrial revolution?
            Besides your hoax hypothesis lacks one fundamental factor that all conspiracy theories have - money/power interest. If anything, there is quite big money interest for fossil fuel industry (which I hope you will agree is much bigger than green energy industry) in supporting claims you seem to share.
            Have you tried "researching" this topic? I somewhat fear you share the definition of research with Iced Earth's Jon Schaffer...

Comment

how many water you will boil with 100 twh per year(and exponentially growing)? keep in mind that boiled water is greenhouse gas
              second point is: any successfull transfer of money is in fact a "value" so your claim is clearly wrong: "the most funny part is that since cryptoscams don't produce any value"
              here is a quote for imbeciles imagining inefficiency of banks:

processing and validating an average single bitcoin transaction is “Equivalent to the carbon footprint of 678,302 VISA transactions or 51,008 hours of watching YouTube,” according to Digiconomist
              i.e. cryptoscam's per-joule value is almost million times smaller than visa's, i.e. for all intents and purposes is zero
              but to claim a successfull transfer of money is no value.... is again one step to insanity...
              to claim that there was no successful transfers of money on earth before cryptoscams is complete insanity

Comment

You are not evil, you're just stupid
                How I or anyone can be sure of that, that you are 1000 more informed than me? Because you said so I assume.
                Climate change is also caused by Sun activity, but shouldn't Sun activity caused effects be.. I don't know.. less variable, visible on hundreds of thousands of years period and not on year by year basis with clear spike in trend that coincides with industrial revolution?
                Besides your hoax hypothesis lacks one fundamental factor that all conspiracy theories have - money/power interest. If anything, there is quite big money interest for fossil fuel industry (which I hope you will agree is much bigger than green energy industry) in supporting claims you seem to share.
                Have you tried "researching" this topic? I somewhat fear you share the definition of research with Iced Earth's Jon Schaffer...
                what you and other people don't get is this:

fossil fuel industry is HOAX/FAKE/Fraudulent
                but:
                green energy industry is also HOAX/FAKE/Fraudulent

now you are surprised right ?

to unterstand this you need to unterstand how government work in the "Defence" and "intelligence/intel" industry
                technology you can buy or research freely is not "special" and not "state of the art"

the point is this: if a (USA)state/government/defence/intel(USA) industry want superiority over other countries (China) they declare technology a """state secret"""

this means you only get contact with these kind of technologies you have to sign NDA but this is unlikly mostly you have to join the Army AND sign a NDA...

and the funny thing is i market the country who has this technologie "USA" but the joke about this is that this country yes they have this technology but they did not invented it or discovered it.

you see now its getting very interesting right ?... now you ask who invented/discovered it? where they get this technology from?

the answer for sure is wrapped in a cover up story made in a way that no one believe it and there is a high chance you will not believe it. (but this only means their firewall and cover up story works perfect)

it was invented/discovered by the germans. and it is so powerfull that it alone proof that the allied forces did not win world war 1/2.

now don't get me wrong yes the USA invaded germany in 1945 but this technology is so above majestic that any earth location is no longer of any important.

and because of this technology the USA secretly surrendered to the germans in 1955.
                and from this time on the USA was granded access to the technology.

and i talk about multible technology not only 1. but the masterpice what puts these all technologies together was made in 1941

it was the Haunebu 2 . it had Anti-Gravity technology based on in circle spinning mercury between copper with high voltage
                but this alone what not was did make it in the end if you use fossil fuel to generate the electricity it would not be very good
                but instead it had Free Energy power generator based on space energy / zero point energy.

but this was not all first versions had normal guns but later versions had Scalar directed energy weapons.

now why fossil fuel/green energy industry is HOAX/FAKE/Fraudulent
                because they made all this free energy stuff a state secret because of defence reasons.

someone who dick into this you can built it on your own but you can not sell it because of patent law.

Edit: above majestic.... Majestic 12 was the US group who was in charge of the secret.

Edit2: John F Kennedy died because he wanted to share the Haunebu2 technology (Free energy+ Anti-Gravity) with the communists in russia. because of this they assasinate him.
                Last edited by qarium; 20 February 2021, 01:55 AM.

Comment

how many water you will boil with 100 twh per year(and exponentially growing)? keep in mind that boiled water is greenhouse gas
                  the greenhouse gas theory is a HOAX...

to claim that there was no successful transfers of money on earth before cryptoscams is complete insanity
                  no one ever claimed this. sure you had transfers before but these transfers where controled by the bank

if you want to transfer something the bank don't like they stop you. so you better buy drugs with the cryptoscams.

Comment

so the claim that it consumes more and more power is wrong. for the same number of money it used less and less power.
                    This has no bearing on the amount of people mining the stuff and sucking power grids dry.

That will continuously increase to a breaking point no matter how much bitcoin inflates too or whatever factors happen, hardware will come out to compensate some of that. So increase efficiency means nothing.

It won't slow or stop the mining process, people don't just mine 1 bitcoin and go, oh wow, I made it, time to retire and stop. No they buy even more hardware and soon enough they have a mining house!

Comment

• Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                      keep in mind that boiled water is greenhouse gas
                      While water is a greenhouse gas, it does not have anywhere near as high as retention ratio in the atm as CO2 or other gases (H2O gas I think is only ~9 days). In other words, make as much steam as you want. For now. (I don't see us transitioning to a steampunk universe so I think we are safe)

Comment

Working...
                      X