Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVIDIA Launching "CMP" Cards For Professional Mining, Limits RTX 3060 Mining Potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that Nvidia is creating a seperate line for Crypto so that useless crap can free demand for GPUs for gamers. Good job Nvidia.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
      Here's what we should strive to achieve:
      • incentivize them to have fewer children or no children at all, reduce the clout of religion as much as possible
      Just like the Germans were aiming for in WW 2, and the CCP is today. Next you'll suggest moving them into "camps", along with the others with whom you disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Slartifartblast View Post

I'd go and see an optician about your myopia before you fall down a manhole.
        Haha you're funnier than my dog

Comment

don't be fooled, novideo does this not to protect gamers, but to milk miners like it's milking datacenters with same hardware at several times higher price

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post
            The BBC is against it because Bitcoin is eroding their British Pound
            it can't erode british pound but apparently it's good at eroding your brain

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post
              It's far more effective and costs far less than when the banks do it.
              imbecile, banks don't mine money at all, it costs them nothing. money in banks is same string of binary digits, just without boiling oceans

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                imbecile, banks don't mine money at all, it costs them nothing. money in banks is same string of binary digits, just without boiling oceans
                Banks have lots of staff, servers, departments and whatnot which use far more money and energy than a crypto transactions. So I'm sorry but the idiot is you.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post

I don't care about the movement but the world has gone overboard with consumption and breeding and I don't like where we are headed to.
                  Ackknowledged. Strange days, strange days.

Comment

Originally posted by ms178 View Post
                    According to the Youtuber Moore's Law is Dead and his sources, AMD made some changes on the chip level with RDNA2 that makes these cards worse at mining. If that is true, that would be not any better. I guess there will be workarounds for Nvidia on the driver or vbios level sooner or later.
                    WRONG... you have to unterstand the working thread of Ethereum is 4GB in size. because of this the 128MB Infinity cache does not help to mine Ethereum because the 4GB working thread does not fit in.

this has nothing to do with cripple down performance. it is just the fact that the infinity cache is to small for that task.

so be happy AMD cards are perfect for gamers not for mining you want to use AMD CDNA Architecture Based Arcturus GPU

why do you want to buy RDNA GPUs from AMD for mining? if you can buy CDNA Arcturus GPU without the transistors for graphics? also Arcturus right now does not use Infinity cache. so it is perfect fit for Compute.
                    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                      don't be fooled, novideo does this not to protect gamers, but to milk miners like it's milking datacenters with same hardware at several times higher price
                      exactly... sad storry. but yes you know here in this forum people like you are rare...

they even claim AMD does cripple down hardware to only because the 4GB Ethereum working thread does not fit into the 128mb infinity cache... and also miners who want to use AMD hardware have a much better solution: AMD CDNA Architecture Based Arcturus GPU

CDNA is much better for miners because they do not need the presence of the graphic part at all. CDNA/Arcturus is made for blockchain miners.

so we have a company: AMD who does a perfect job but all the stupid people paise Nvidia for milk miners and datacenters customers.
                      Last edited by qarium; 18 February 2021, 04:37 PM.
                      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Working...
                      X