Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Announces The GeForce RTX 3060 For $329 USD

Phoronix: NVIDIA Announces The GeForce RTX 3060 For $329 USD

As one step below the existing GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, NVIDIA announced the RTX 3060 from the virtual CES event...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

give me 3050 or 3010/3030 GPU im too poor to buy this

Comment

I expected them to just wait until people stopped buying the top tier ones

Comment

Originally posted by bachchain View Post
        I expected them to just wait until people stopped buying the top tier ones
        They had to announce something at (virtual) CES. And those that need and can afford the top tier gpus will likely continue to wait in the queue to get them.

Comment

This is weird, the 3060 TI has more vram than the 3060.

Comment

Coming to the nearest shop in September 2022 for just 1000$!

Comment

I smell burnt

Comment

Nice. It is impossible to buy NVIDIA because of scalpers, and AMD is impossible to buy in my country because they are unpopular and just not supplied.

Comment

Originally posted by V1tol View Post
                  Nice. It is impossible to buy NVIDIA because of scalpers, and AMD is impossible to buy in my country because they are unpopular and just not supplied.
                  Can you buy it on Amazon?

What country are you from?

Comment

Woo, yet another electronics product no one but scalper bots can buy because tech companies outside of Apple suck at logistics and managing their supply chain problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X