NVIDIA Announces The GeForce RTX 3060 For $329 USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$329...

Adjusted for the Covid Economy, that's like $1300 eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy View Post
      the plebs can rejoyce now. the cheap stuff has finally come out. :-)
      Cheap? At this price, this is mid-tier to top-tier.
      Anything above 150 $ can't be considered cheap anymore. 90% of people won't buy a GPU above 200-250$ (max 300).

Comment

Originally posted by Mez' View Post
        Cheap? At this price, this is mid-tier to top-tier.
        Anything above 150 $ can't be considered cheap anymore. 90% of people won't buy a GPU above 200-250$ (max 300).
        Given how high the current gpu prices are, I think most people are willing to pay a lot more than 200 bucks to get a decent gpu. I'm certainly not rich, but managed to find 500 euros for a measly 3060Ti.

Comment

Originally posted by hajj_3 View Post
          I'm sure that samsung's 8nm supply will be fine in a couple of months. Nvidia ordered their chips too late to have a good supply at launch, this will be fixed soon. Also AMD's supply problems will be fixed in 2H 2021 so you will be able to get amd gpus at normal prices then.
          how are you sure? samsung employee in phoronix forum??? I have sooo many questions!

Comment

Originally posted by numacross View Post

No, this new 3060 has more VRAM than 3060 Ti... and 3070... and 3080...
            Sorry I meant exactly that, written in the wrong order...

Comment

GPUs of any kind are currently out-of-stock in many eshops. It makes little sense to keep releasing new GPUs if they cannot be delivered to consumers.

Comment

Look mom, no cards... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inyX59IG3qM

Comment

We will have to wait for the all blockchain currencies to crash again before GPUs will be available.

Comment

i was able to snag a 3090 fe back in october. would love to get my hands on a 6900 xt though. really hate nvidia's lack of open source support. when i saw the xwayland news i was hoping they started to open up but nope. really a shame. 3090 is a great card. nvidia's entire ampere lineup is super nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X