NVIDIA 450.66 Linux Driver Released With Expanded EIZO, Matrox Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA 450.66 Linux Driver Released With Expanded EIZO, Matrox Support

Phoronix: NVIDIA 450.66 Linux Driver Released With Expanded EIZO, Matrox Support

NVIDIA today released 450.66 as their latest stable Linux graphics driver update...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Who isn't there any support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Mobile?

Comment

I had no idea that Eizo and Matrox were stamping their name on nVidia hardware these days.

Comment

Matrox ?

Blimey it's like learning your long lost great Uncle Silas has been found alive deep in the Amazon jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mishosan View Post
          Sorry, it should have been a “Why” and not a “Who” in my post above.

Comment

Michael typo:

Linux driver supports a number of EZIO and Matrox graphics cards
            tildearrow what has become of you?

Comment

Originally posted by lucrus View Post
              Michael typo:

tildearrow what has become of you?
              Stop blaming me! I am getting stressed with personal matters (my girlfriend thinking I am a punching bag) and this is seriously overloading at this point...

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Stop blaming me! I am getting stressed with personal matters (my girlfriend thinking I am a punching bag) and this is seriously overloading at this point...
                I'm very sorry, I had no clue about all that. I only meant to send you a friendly poke because I was surprised of not seeing you around in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by lucrus View Post

I'm very sorry, I had no clue about all that. I only meant to send you a friendly poke because I was surprised of not seeing you around in a while.
                  It is fine, no need to be sorry. I actually am sorry for the response... I was overloaded but I should be fine soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Mishosan View Post
                    maybe some bug with the website I have a 1050 and the support continues, try to install the new driver

Comment

Working...
                    X