Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA 440.66.09 Vulkan Driver Beta For Linux Brings More Fixes

Phoronix: NVIDIA 440.66.09 Vulkan Driver Beta For Linux Brings More Fixes

NVIDIA today issued new beta builds of their Vulkan drivers for Linux and Windows...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice! So far looks like my new driver

Comment

I'm getting severe graphical glitches with this driver and DXVK games (black bars and lines horizontally across the screen)

Comment

Originally posted by dEnigma View Post
        I'm getting severe graphical glitches with this driver and DXVK games (black bars and lines horizontally across the screen)
        Interesting. With a 2060, not seeing any problems from dxvk or anything using a dx9 game but with dx11 there's a bit of horizontal lines where turning left and right and some hitching that I don't remember. Good catch. Looks like its back to 440.48.

The almost driver.

Comment

Insert the graphics card in to its port *fully*
          Last edited by AdamOne; 18 April 2020, 11:07 PM.

Comment

AdamOne Nah, I'm just going back to the previous driver version, because that one doesn't show these glitches.

Comment

Originally posted by dEnigma View Post
              AdamOne Nah, I'm just going back to the previous driver version, because that one doesn't show these glitches.
              Unplug the computer, let it cool down, then try again.

Comment

I got the same graphical glitches on 440.66.09. Went back to 440.66.08 and they were gone.

Comment

The graphical glitches introduced in 440.66.09 are fixed in 440.66.11:
                  Fixed a bug which caused horizontal lines to corrupt full screen Vulkan applications [Linux]
                  Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Comment

Working...
                  X