No announcement yet.

NVIDIA 415.18.02 Linux Driver Released With Improved Vulkan Transform Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA 415.18.02 Linux Driver Released With Improved Vulkan Transform Feedback

Phoronix: NVIDIA 415.18.02 Linux Driver Released With Improved Vulkan Transform Feedback

NVIDIA has updated their Vulkan Linux beta driver series and with that finally re-based onto their current 415 release stream...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

According nvidia json file:

{
    "file_format_version" : "1.0.0",
    "ICD": {
    "library_path": "__NV_VK_ICD__",
    "api_version" : "1.1.92"
    }
    }

Update:

Cuphead crash

GetThreadContext failed

Last edited by pinguinpc; 28 November 2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

With this drivers, on my GTX 960 wine doesn't even work, crashes on startup. Rolling back to 396.54.09.

Comment

Well I was gonna say "oh finally I can update my drivers!" but reading the two above comments... I'll wait for the next one...

Comment

I am told that all Unity games in Wine are broken when you use DXVK with Nvidia drivers higher than 396.54.09. These don’t fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by ryao View Post
            I am told that all Unity games in Wine are broken when you use DXVK with Nvidia drivers higher than 396.54.09. These don’t fix that.
            Who told you? I'm just playing this:

# pacman -Q nvidia
            nvidia-dkms 410.66-3

Comment

Originally posted by ryao View Post
              No it was working fine on 410, it's broken since 415... I know it's a beta, but I hope we get a hot fix really soon, because actually it really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by spykes View Post

No it was working fine on 410, it's broken since 415... I know it's a beta, but I hope we get a hot fix really soon, because actually it really sucks.
                There ere reportedly regressions elsewhere in the 410 series that the 415 series fixed. I had been unaware that the 415 series had inserted this issue in place of the issues that it fixed. :/

Comment

Working...
                X