Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVIDIA Jetson Xavier Announced: Shipping This Summer With Volta GPU, 8 x ARM64 CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Jetson Xavier Announced: Shipping This Summer With Volta GPU, 8 x ARM64 CPUs

Phoronix: NVIDIA Jetson Xavier Announced: Shipping This Summer With Volta GPU, 8 x ARM64 CPUs

NVIDIA has used Computex 2018 for launching their latest Jetson developer platform. Over the Jetson TX2, the Jetson Xavier is a big upgrade but is also costing more money...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Wow, that's expensive, how much were the cost of the first jetson? 299?

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post
      Wow, that's expensive, how much were the cost of the first jetson? 299?
      This has a boatload more specialized hardware for computing/AI/whatever, I think it's kinda fair (keeping in mind that this is NVIDIA).

Comment

Sometimes I think nvidia is becoming the Apple of hardware...

Comment

Originally posted by TheOne View Post
          Sometimes I think nvidia is becoming the Apple of hardware...
          It's not that expensive for what it is. This thing isn't supposed to be used for a media center in your living room, it's supposed to power semi-autonomous robotics or vehicles

Comment

Working...
          X