Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
    Ah, Lord of Rings or Panzer General?
    WTF? We = everyone on Phoronix with at least half a brain that has read your posts.

Some like these, have ALL RIGHTS to say "support is dropped"
    No. It's an oversimplified half-truth at best.

and you have NONE RIGHTS to learn them to talk something else, because they have reasons so right to think that way
    None of the reasons you've given are valid. All of your bold type, CAPS LOCK, smilies, and gibberish doesn't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
      WTF? We = everyone on Phoronix with at least half a brain that has read your posts.
      I respect opinons, when someone speaks for himself. If someone say this is dropped, that is his right to say so.

No. It's an oversimplified half-truth at best.
      Please give me the best of full-truth brother Half-Man, that one which is opposite of full-lies Are you aware that such things does not exist? I take that as a joke, thus smiling

None of the reasons you've given are valid. All of your bold type, CAPS LOCK, smilies, and gibberish doesn't change that.
      Forum have these smiles, if you don't like pictures turn them off or something I never understood anbody who is complaining about this

Further, If you don't like all major CAPS LOCK fonts read them as normal ones, same goes for bolded

And about gibberish DanL and danl is same gibberish and for average people anything could be gibberish - people might feels that RADEONSI, RADV, etc... names and many programming languages and code as gibberish also, these would say "What in the hell is this" as they might expect Adrenalin Edition driver with WattMan GUI, bells and whistles

That said "half a brain", "half-truth", etc... floscules that you use these are actual gibberish 101% and have no particular meaning in reality If you say Half-Life 3 i could understand that, but i must smile sorry

And now I would quote your semantically correct but pure missinformation again

They didn't drop it. They moved it to the open source driver.
      What was moved there for semantically "correct" so called TeraScale users (out of which again and again you commented only on half-older ones, obviosly you have some problem with Half-Life 3 )? Blob's DAL2, OpenGL with compatibility profiles, OpenCL, CFX...?

None, zero, zilch
      Last edited by dungeon; 09 April 2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
        blah blah
        ^That is completely unreadable. Smilies are not a substitute for periods. Now you're being stupid on purpose.

Comment

^That is completely unreadable. Smilies are not a substitute for periods. Now you're being stupid on purpose.
          Nope, you are complaining too much without any purpose. Here you said how you don't like smiles (while these are just tiny pictures and doesn't bite), then you don't like some words, bolded text, when CAPS LOCK is used, now you are complaing about periods even...

That is your problem, you choosed to hate so many like normal things
          Last edited by dungeon; 09 April 2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

No. If you say -
            AMD dropped support for my card - that's FALSE
            AMD dropped future proprietary driver support for my card - that's TRUE

You are one of the last people on Earth that should be arguing about English semantics.
            You are just playing with words, sorry but dungeon is right, they dropped support for TeraScale based GPUs period (ask windows users), it makes no sense to remove the support on an open source driver but they stopped developing it for that architecture.

Comment

Working...
            X