Intel Core i7 8700K Linux Benchmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoonMoon View Post

Laughable. You are a fraud and admitted to it, bt the others are at fault. Any chance that you vote Republican?
    You just proved you're a jackass and your intuition is completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the real truth is, most people born in the 80's or later have been exposed to gaming their whole lives. Most people -wrongly- believe they'll be able to game. And -that- is almost entirely Intel's fault.
      I have been a computer tech for 20 years and I don't think I have ever run into a single person EVER, that thinks they can game on a igpu. EVER. I have however rolled out thousands of office pc's that use the Igpu as cost saving for light gpu work (gpus do more than just kids games you know) .

Honestly If intel put on a bigger gpu, all it does it jack up the price for medocore performance, Igpu's are for office pc's and $50 graphics cards are for budget gaming builds, trying to mix them is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by duddly View Post

I have been a computer tech for 20 years and I don't think I have ever run into a single person EVER, that thinks they can game on a igpu. EVER. I have however rolled out thousands of office pc's that use the Igpu as cost saving for light gpu work (gpus do more than just kids games you know) .

Honestly If intel put on a bigger gpu, all it does it jack up the price for medocore performance, Igpu's are for office pc's and $50 graphics cards are for budget gaming builds, trying to mix them is silly.
        You didn't bother looking at -what- cpu you are commenting about did you? -This- one -is- a gaming CPU. Intel has plenty of other parts that you can use for your "cost saving" (which sounds like an oxymoron to me). But this one definitely isn't it.
        Last edited by duby229; 09 October 2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X