Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 12.0 vs. 13.0 vs. 13.1-devel Git OpenGL Skylake Benchmarks

Phoronix: Mesa 12.0 vs. 13.0 vs. 13.1-devel Git OpenGL Skylake Benchmarks

For those curious about the Intel Skylake graphics performance between Mesa 12.0 and now, here are some fresh Git OpenGL benchmarks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael how is the value of "viewbox" property of the SVG calculated on openbenchmarking?

I discovered that if I multiply the default values for 1.5, then I don't need to zoom out the browser, the graphs don't look huge

i.e:

change the viewBox="0 0 600 241" to viewBox="0 0 900 360"

<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" version="1.1" font-family="sans-serif, droid-sans, helvetica, verdana, tahoma" viewBox="0 0 600 241" width="600" height="241" preserveAspectRatio="xMinYMin meet">

Comment

You could check this link for more ways/samples of the scaling:

The following is a guest post by Amelia Bellamy-Royds. Amelia has lots of experience with SVG, as the co-author of SVG Essentials and author of the

Comment

Regarding the Haswell/Skylake comparison testing posted, there doesn't seem to be a corresponding forum post, so asking here.
        How much of the graphics performance improvement is from the cpu vs the extra OpenGL and Vulkan extensions and optimizations supported?
        From my readings as a layperson it looks like quite a few extensions and optimizations are waiting on fp64 for Haswell and I guess IVB now.

Comment

Working...
        X