Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE Applications 16.04 Release Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KDE Applications 16.04 Release Schedule

    Phoronix: KDE Applications 16.04 Release Schedule

    The release schedule for the upcoming KDE Applications 16.04 bundle has been firmed up...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...lease-Schedule

  • #2
    Wow, such a nice date.
    Bonus points to whoever can tell off the top of their heads who was born on April 20

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bug77 View Post
      Wow, such a nice date.
      Bonus points to whoever can tell off the top of their heads who was born on April 20
      You mean the Austrian painter who went on to become a best selling author?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bug77 View Post
        Wow, such a nice date.
        Bonus points to whoever can tell off the top of their heads who was born on April 20
        oma Anhela Merkel

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post

          You mean the Austrian painter who went on to become a best selling author?
          We have a winner

          Comment


          • #6
            Way to break Godwin's Law so early on a *software* post.
            Anyway, Why focus on the negative when 4/20 is stoner day!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lunarcloud View Post
              Way to break Godwin's Law so early on a *software* post.
              Anyway, Why focus on the negative when 4/20 is stoner day!
              Actually, I didn't break anything. The law says the probability approaches 1, the longer the conversations gets. It doesn't say the probability at the very beginning is zero.

              Comment

              Working...
              X