Intel Is Getting Very Close To OpenGL 4.0/4.1/4.2 Mesa Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rikkinho View Post
    use non free drivers or upgrade to kernel 3.16 with the free drivers, if you use ubuntu use this repo and download chrome 34 http://mirror.pcbeta.com/google/chro...chrome-stable/

and i doubt with this apu you have great performance with these games you talking (maybe with low setting and low res)
    21333 8 gb of ram, and very good performance in medium settings at 1080p.

Comment

sorry, 2133 mhz 8 gb ram

for example

Review: http://lockgamer.com/2013/05/15/review-amd-trinity-a8-5600k-desempenho-similar-preco-menor/Visite nosso site: http://lockgamer.com/Siga-nos no Twitte...

Comment

Originally posted by pandev92 View Post
        No hadrware problems because in windows I have a fantastic performance with black ops 2, battlefield 4 , f1 2013 etc and never freeeze,this only happen on gnome shell and unity.

My apu is a a8 5600k, I can't use radeon pdm because when I enable this I have choppy sound and I need to boot with radeon.dpm=0

With kwin and chromium 31, no problems, the problem is chrome aura and the shit of pepper flash.
        weird i don't have that sound problem in my PC but i don't use HDMI or the internal Card(Asus Xonar ) but well the hang issue should be solved in 3.16 here i link for arch AUR https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/linux-mainline/, if not well make a bug report about it maybe is a driver hardware specific glitch

Comment

hm 41 fps without AA and other things

21333 8 gb of ram, and very good performance in medium settings at 1080p.

ok not bad but with battlefield 4? what i remember the game is a pain in ass to put the things hight, the ram at this clocks help a lot no doubt, this apu or igpu will gain a lot with future ddr4 in games

Comment

ok not bad but with battlefield 4? what i remember the game is a pain in ass to put the things hight, the ram at this clocks help a lot no doubt, this apu or igpu will gain a lot with future ddr4 in games
            medium settings 1080 p, 35 fps, so good

Comment

good?

medium settings 1080 p, 35 fps, so good
              35 fps really? is not good at all

Comment

35 fps really? is not good at all
                35 FPS isn't really bad. It's not 60 but it's perfectly playable.

Comment

Exciting News

Thanks to the Gallium3D state Tracker model, we will very shortly have support for all the OpenGL 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 extensions on Nouveau. Combined with the power management work, and we are well on track to hitting my goal of this time next year, there being full support for OpenGL 4.4 on Nouveau. Anyone want to take my $50 bet?

Comment

In my experience, google chrome aura, freeze the desktop aferter 1 or 2 horus of usage, with opensource drivers and closed drivers of amd, with nvidia not.
                    Now I can only use chromium 31....
                    I don't know why, but I do also get occasional random freezes when using Chrome with the opensource r600 driver.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                      I still see little point in celebrating. Intel GPUs are too slow for most OpenGL 4.x games. A real gamer would buy NVIDIA. There are not much options as AMD also totally fails with their open source plans. I've tried Radeons every now and then and typically the drivers hang the machine during the first 15 minutes of testing.
                      A "real gamer" probably would still use Windows to play games, as there are much more games. Then again, the term "real gamer" is just wrong in so many ways, as if being a gamer was some kind of complicated activity only some people can master. There are so many different kinds of gamers as there are genres and all of them are "gaming".

Comment

Working...
                      X