Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Puts Out Yet Another 2.20.x DDX Driver

Phoronix: Intel Puts Out Yet Another 2.20.x DDX Driver

Chris Wilson of Intel's Open-Source Technology Center continues his frequent release spree of xf86-video-intel X.Org driver updates...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I hope this fixes the occasional graphical artifacts that started appearing for me in the last point release using SNA. Just updated to the new driver (yay arch) and rebooted, and so far so good.

Comment

I added oibaf's PPA and just updated my intel graphics driver. Gnome2 works fine but unity's giving me a 'libGL error: failed to load driver: i965' error. Anyone having any problems after updating the driver?

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre View Post
        I added oibaf's PPA and just updated my intel graphics driver. Gnome2 works fine but unity's giving me a 'libGL error: failed to load driver: i965' error. Anyone having any problems after updating the driver?
        Which Ubuntu version are you using? Can you post the exact error message you get?

Comment

Originally posted by oibaf View Post
          Which Ubuntu version are you using? Can you post the exact error message you get?
          OK, the problem is known, updates in the other thread: http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...612#post284612

Comment

Working...
          X