No announcement yet.

Intel, Miguel de Icaza Comment On Nokia's Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I keep hearing banjo music and some guy saying you sure got a purdy mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
      He IS a microsoft boy. He is not interested in linux, with exception to sabotage it. And get payed for it.
      He's doing a hell of a job. Gnome 3.0 sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hephasteus View Post
        He's doing a hell of a job. Gnome 3.0 sucks.
        FYI, Miguel actually has almost no involvement in Gnome these days, and hasn't for some years. He was a big contributor in the early days of 2.0, but after he started working on Mono, his involvement in other projects dropped off almost completely.

Comment

In other news, I'm going to go enjoy a nice can of Red Bull(tm), then go out in my Ford(tm) Fiesta(tm) to pick up some Tupperware(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by grantek View Post
            In other news, I'm going to go enjoy a nice can of Red Bull(tm), then go out in my Ford(tm) Fiesta(tm) to pick up some Tupperware(tm)
            I gonna hava beer.
            Don't drink and drive.

Comment

... anybody else beginning to see a correlation between stuff Miguel de Icaza does or says and stuff that is destined to failure, or just a plain bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by grantek View Post
                I'm going to team up with thatguy and troll tupperware forums, ridiculing granteks purchases and reducing him to tears!

Comment

It would've been surprising if Miguel didn't praise this move. Everyone knows he's a closet Microsoft fanboy.

Comment

It's sad planet gnome never cut off from Icaza, but they even advertise the crap he's working on - mono. When people will realize mono has to die soon (if it's not dead already).Qt and KDE ftw.

Comment

Definitely agree with you, Kraft

Long live Qt and KDE!! Michael, keep reporting on Qt and KDE related news, and further MeeGo and Wayland-Qt developments.

Comment

Working...
                      X