Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel Compute Runtime 22.53.25242.13 Released With OpenCL & Level Zero Enhancements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Compute Runtime 22.53.25242.13 Released With OpenCL & Level Zero Enhancements

Phoronix: Intel Compute Runtime 22.53.25242.13 Released With OpenCL & Level Zero Enhancements

Following a three month lull, last week Intel got back to releasing Compute-Runtime and IGC compiler updates. They have been working to shift to a monthly release cadence while during this transition period they needed extra time as it also rolled out some compiler/runtime interface changes. Now back into their swing of things, for kicking off the new month they have the Compute Runtime 22.53.25242.13 release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Unless rusticl somehow magically picks up HIP support, I would really like to see more push like this towards openCL. Would be really nice if various machine learning libraries picked up real support for it.

Comment

I would love to see good and stable OpenCL implementations with reliable performance, but the CPU runtime with this version just crashes with i9-13900K in Luxmark. Same on Windows.

And AMD does not even release a CPU runtime any more, after I already bought my Threadripper CPU, that used to work with OpenCL.

Comment

Working...
      X