Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel Releases New CPU Microcode For Latest Security Advisory (CVE-2022-21151)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Releases New CPU Microcode For Latest Security Advisory (CVE-2022-21151)

Phoronix: Intel Releases New CPU Microcode For Latest Security Advisory (CVE-2022-21151)

In addition to all the product announcements made for Intel Vision 2022 in Texas, today marks patch Tuesday with a new round of security disclosures from Intel. This month there are 16 new advisories for addressing 41 vulnerabilities affecting their software and hardware. 76% of these vulnerabilities were found by Intel engineers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

"IntelĀ® Processor Speculative Cross Store Bypass Advisory"

Nooooooooo...

Comment

Michael has somehow missed the release of RHEL9 but considering I'm on his BL, he'll never know

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
        Michael has somehow missed the release of RHEL9 but considering I'm on his BL, he'll never know
        I had no idea that RedHat has lost this much mindshare...

Comment

It's here: https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...Red-Hat-Summit

Comment

I had no idea that the blacklist feature actually worked on the Phornix website.

Comment

Working...
            X