Intel "Crocus" Driver For Old iGPUs Bumps OpenGL Compatibility Profile Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
    It appears that restriction was a Crockus-shit.
    Become programmer and become Mesa Crockus developer. There will be more profit of that than from the criticizing the work of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by PCJohn View Post

Become programmer and become Mesa Crockus developer. There will be more profit of that than from the criticizing the work of the others.
      I wasn't criticizing. I wasn't trash talking. It was nothing more than a phonetic play on words.

I don't like explaining jokes, but since phonetic jokes don't go well with text: Crock of shit is a phrase that can be used to mean surprise, disgust, upset, that a revelation has occurred, and more (but I've covered my uses); it's tone dependent like "that's just great" in regards to it being a good or bad phrase; sarcasm or happiness. I used it in a good way...surprise and revelation from the POV of upset. With my southern drawl accent, crock of shit and Crokus-shit sound really similar.

You mean the driver could have done that the whole time? What a Crokus-shit?

You mean the driver could have done that the whole time? Well cool beans.

Get it now? No harm was intended.

Comment

I don't like explaining jokes, but since phonetic jokes don't go well with text: Crock of shit is a phrase that can be used to mean ...
        For what it's worth, I completely missed that and I'm hardly new to the phrase "crock of shit".

For those who don't know what a "crock" is:

Comment

I wasn't criticizing. I wasn't trash talking. It was nothing more than a phonetic play on words. [...]
          Thanks for explaining. Taking my words back!

Comment

Does anyone know if I would get OpenGL 3.x on a G45 (E5500 iGPU) with this driver?

The previous driver (i965) would give me up to OpenGL 2.x (OpenGL 2.1, I believe).

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I still remember when I first learned there is no OpenCL driver for my Sandy Bridge iGPU. I still have the laptop and I would love to see some support on that generation as well.

Comment

Working...
              X