Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux To Start Seeing Enablement Patches For Intel "Raptor Lake"

Phoronix: Linux To Start Seeing Enablement Patches For Intel "Raptor Lake"

Following today's inaugural patch, over the coming weeks we are expected to see Intel Raptor Lake patches beginning to make it out onto the public kernel mailing list for review...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Intel known over the years for their generally very punctual Linux support
    Sure. Where's my thread director?

Comment

I'm holding off on Raptor Lake until Ricki Lake comes out. That's gonna be the one right there.

Comment

How many lakes do we have left? I'm pretty sure there are lots of lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by GraysonPeddie View Post
          Meteor Lake, Arrow Lake, Lunar Lake, probably more
          Last edited by jaxa; 12 November 2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GraysonPeddie View Post
            There are approximately 117 million lakes in the world. Intel has plenty of names left to use.

Anyone else find it funny how Intel is using Lakes and AMD is using Fish?

There's a Dimgrey Cavefish in my Raptor Lake.

Without any context you don't know if you're on a tech blog or a fishing blog.

Comment

Originally posted by perpetually high View Post
              I'm holding off on Raptor Lake until Ricki Lake comes out. That's gonna be the one right there.

I expected more of these jokes after Rocket Lake was announced. I guess that's too 90's for a lot of people to get.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
                Without any context you don't know if you're on a tech blog or a fishing blog.
                Well, they are codenames, after all! And at least they're following some sort of theme.

Speaking of which, I liked Nvidia's use of scientists and Radeon Group's use of stars (i.e. for GCN and CDNA).

Comment

Working...
                X