Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel's Cloud-Hypervisor 18.0 Brings AArch64 Improvements, VHDX Disk Image Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel's Cloud-Hypervisor 18.0 Brings AArch64 Improvements, VHDX Disk Image Support

Phoronix: Intel's Cloud-Hypervisor 18.0 Brings AArch64 Improvements, VHDX Disk Image Support

The Intel-led open-source Cloud-Hypervisor project building off Linux's KVM (and also supporting Microsoft MSHV) and being cloud-focused and leveraging the Rust programming language for greater security is out with its newest major release...

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...-Hypervisor-18

Michael, please avoid weird words like "christened" or "brewed" and just use normal words like "released".

Comment

Oh, for fuck's sake!

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
        Michael, please avoid weird words like "christened" or "brewed" and just use normal words like "released".
        I expected you to complain about this when I saw "christened" on the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

I expected you to complain about this when I saw "christened" on the thread.
          Yeah, as a European and person who's native language is not English, I find it weird (especially in the context of a tech website) with words that a new version of a software has been "christened", "brewed", "been cooking", or weird measurements of distances such as miles, feet, thumbs, yards, etc.

I guess to Americans it is natural.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
            What??? Are you against learning new words? I guess that's why your English is so basic.
            Furthermore, none of those words are unusual, and if -I-'m telling you.
            Me.
            The run-off-the-mill, fifty-something old country fart from Italialand...

Comment

Originally posted by _ReD_ View Post

What??? Are you against learning new words? I guess that's why your English is so basic.
              Furthermore, none of those words are unusual, and if -I-'m telling you.
              Me.
              The run-off-the-mill, fifty-something old country fart from Italialand...
              As a nerd I came for facts not poetry, so I don't know why things has to be "christened" instead of released.

Comment

Working...
              X