Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Releases OSPray Studio 0.8

Phoronix: Intel Releases OSPray Studio 0.8

One year ago to the day Intel announced OSPray Studio as a scene graph application for rendering glTF assets and other 3D models. OSPray Studio is built off their OSPray ray-tracing engine that they've been working on for years. These Intel efforts are all part of their oneAPI initiative and today happens to mark a shiny new feature release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This looks pretty cool!

I wonder if it is fast too, or if they can make it fast?
    Imagine if they could make it 60 FPS real-time rendering.

Comment

LOL. It's like someone read my rant in the Qt thread about all these demos using cars so they gave me a car, a picture of a car, the ass end of a car, a wheel from a car in the background, a picture of a rear spoiler, the very front tip of a car, and I think there's another car in the very farthest part of the bridge.

Touche.

Comment

I can't seem to get ospray studio to work with my GPU. Is this only supposed to run on a CPU?

Comment

Working...
        X