Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coder View Post
    Why do you say that? If you're going to throw shade
    Huh? Wasn't intended in anything like that tone - sorry if it came off that way.

My original comment was "I bet you can get 90% of the way there via ...". By the end of the thread, you appeared to have morphed that into "I bet you can have something exactly equivalent to DLSS via ...", which obviously is both a bit ridiculous and very different from what I actually said. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by arQon View Post
      My original comment was "I bet you can get 90% of the way there via ...".
      Even 90% has got to be worth some serious $$$. AMD's FSR sure isn't 90%.

By the end of the thread, you appeared to have morphed that into "I bet you can have something exactly equivalent to DLSS via ...",
      First of all, I said nothing of the sort until after you accused me of losing track of the thread. Secondly, I didn't say "exactly equivalent", I said "comparable" (which is more like "approximately equivalent" - 90% would probably count).

As for where the thread was going, you seemed to be casting doubt on whether DLSS actually used deep learning, which I was responding to.

That's all.
      Yeah? I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
        Even 90% has got to be worth some serious $$$. AMD's FSR sure isn't 90%.
        It sure seems to be for 4k resolutions. It only falls apart at lower resolutions.

Comment

Working...
        X