Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel Linux Graphics Stack Gets Another Speed Boost - Helping Civilization VI By ~18%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aryma View Post
    why there difference between Linux vs Windows driver in there first place ?
    Jesus watched the episode of Star Trek with the Gorn. He talked God into giving us fucked up Linux drivers as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Different kernel APIs.
      Doesn't prevent Nvidia from using the same driver on both. All you need is a good abstraction layer.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon
        Further, instead to put growing amount of violators in prisons, you had an option to send them to Australia or just tweak a law a bit and then make companies instead of prisons
        So, now there two annoying things as a result. One is that companies in the US are running prisons to make profit out of inmates free work, a.k.a. slavery.
        The second one is this joke:

An Englishman travels to Australia. The customs officer asks him: "Any criminal records?" To which the Englishman answers: "I didn't know you still needed it to get into the country." :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Almindor View Post

Doesn't prevent Nvidia from using the same driver on both. All you need is a good abstraction layer.
          What about the difficulty of writing such abstraction layer?

Comment

In a first place? I guess mostly because this man liked to do traffic violations Simply as that, as these who do some violations usually tend to do else violations too

Further, instead to put growing amount of violators in prisons, you had an option to send them to Australia or just tweak a law a bit and then make companies instead of prisons

Once prisons goes out of capacity they ask goverments like "Hey, we are running out of capacity, please tweak the laws a bit"
            What does this have to do with Intel?

Comment

ahhh god i hate linux fanbase for this bad attitude i just ask question because i don't know do i need to spend hours and hours reading source code to know that ?
              i dont went to spend more than 3 hours in PC for anything except gaming but in the end you are right i shouldn't ask myopic questions for myopic people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

What does this have to do with Intel?
                It's just phase one of Intel's new viral marketing campaign about them building a new chip fabrication plant in Australia.

Comment

Cool, do you maybe know why so much native people are in prison in Australia, but LGBTQ+ happens to be zero
                  I'm just gonna assume that, like in America, it's because dark skinned people are scarier than alphabet soup.

Comment

No need to read everything, i could quote for you some interesting things:

Statistically if you are native you have 10 times more chance to go to prison, but if you are LGBTQ+ you have zero chances these are always free regardless everywhere and protected by the CoC

That said, if you could understand who is right there and don't afraid of it, you could also install Linux from Scratch easely

If you could notice something unusual in these laws statistic and all of its repercusions and its consenvences, you would be able to file useful bug too and why not even to contribute

Cool, do you maybe know why so much native people are in prison in Australia, but LGBTQ+ happens to be zero
                    i went to know why there difference between linux and windows in opengl and vulkan in intel GPU in my laptop dont care about LGBT or wherever and im not from Australia and to be honest you better don't know what happening to this LGBT people in islamic based country like mine

Comment

why are you keep forcing this force Subject down in my throat i dont care i come here to talk about linux not about anything elso

Comment

Working...
                      X