Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pete910

Comment

arg. got some notice while I was typing my post and it auto submitted, and now I cant edit it.

anyway, pete910 im not sure why you're having issues, it works fine here on my vega 64, as well as another box that has an rx 580 and a 2400g (worked on both)

Comment

Yes, finally!

Comment

OBS Studio is quite popular among streamers who stream their game play on Twitch.
          It allows you do stream a game then have your webcam over in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post
            I would say video decoding support in web-browsers upstream codebase would be a great start.
            They don't even support decoding yet...
            ## VGA ##
            AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
            Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by GloriousEggroll View Post
              arg. got some notice while I was typing my post and it auto submitted, and now I cant edit it.

anyway, pete910 im not sure why you're having issues, it works fine here on my vega 64, as well as another box that has an rx 580 and a 2400g (worked on both)
              mmm, curious. Will give it another go then .

Just to clarify it is supposed to show "ffmpeg VAAPI" in the encoder box along with the card details ect?

Edit:
              GloriousEggroll
              Just tried it again. Now it works fine

Must have tried updating before the package had been updated.
              Last edited by pete910; 27 September 2018, 02:37 PM. Reason: Info added

Comment

Originally posted by salsadoom View Post

Oh, thanks for sharing this. This seems to have done the trick for my Vega56. Now if only I could get this working with something like kdenlive.
                So I realize this is from some time ago, but I'm running Ubuntu 16.04(elemtnary) with HWE, and I have OBS 23 installed, I'm trying to get VAAPI encoding on my FX-9800p APU, but I still only have x264. Any ideas? I have Mesa 18 via the HWE.

Comment

Working...
                X