Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryszardzonk
    replied
    I did not think I will see words Intel and trusted placed in the same sentence any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• uid313
    replied
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    I feel like asking. When they say "trusted", do they mean "trusted by Intel", or " trusted by the user"? Because if it's the former, then it is a misnomer...

Leave a comment:

• zxy_thf
    replied
    I feel like asking. When they say "trusted", do they mean "trusted by Intel", or " trusted by the user"? Because if it's the former, then it is a misnomer...
    imo the most common case is "trusted by the IT department of your employer"...

Leave a comment:

• stikonas
    replied
    Trusted by intel obviously. There is no way to avoid trusting them unless you design and manufacture your own hardware.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Intel Open-Sources New TPM2 Software Stack

Intel Open-Sources New TPM2 Software Stack

Phoronix: Intel Open-Sources New TPM2 Software Stack

This week Intel opened up a newly-completed Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM2) stack with support for Linux and Microsoft Windows...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X