Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryszardzonk
    replied
    I did not think I will see words Intel and trusted placed in the same sentence any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• uid313
    replied
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    I feel like asking. When they say "trusted", do they mean "trusted by Intel", or " trusted by the user"? Because if it's the former, then it is a misnomer...

Leave a comment:

• zxy_thf
    replied
    I feel like asking. When they say "trusted", do they mean "trusted by Intel", or " trusted by the user"? Because if it's the former, then it is a misnomer...
    imo the most common case is "trusted by the IT department of your employer"...

Leave a comment:

• stikonas
    replied
    Trusted by intel obviously. There is no way to avoid trusting them unless you design and manufacture your own hardware.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Intel Open-Sources New TPM2 Software Stack

Intel Open-Sources New TPM2 Software Stack

Phoronix: Intel Open-Sources New TPM2 Software Stack

This week Intel opened up a newly-completed Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM2) stack with support for Linux and Microsoft Windows...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...en-Source-TPM2
Working...
X