X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azpegath
    replied
    Originally posted by Masush5 View Post
    I and several other people reported them in this (https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/issues/252) bugreport where mesa devs have been active, so i think they are aware.
    I'm experiencing some hangs every now and then (like 10 hours between) when playing Mad Max on Vulkan, I wonder if it might be the same ones...

Leave a comment:

• Masush5
    replied
    Originally posted by timofonic View Post

Has these been reported?
    I and several other people reported them in this (https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/issues/252) bugreport where mesa devs have been active, so i think they are aware.

Leave a comment:

• timofonic
    replied

There are still some hangs remaining with 2 days old llvm-svn.
    Has these been reported?

Leave a comment:

• Masush5
    replied
    Originally posted by theriddick View Post

LLVM 6.0 has been known to have issues, try LLVM 7.0 and you should less less hangs.
    There are still some hangs remaining with 2 days old llvm-svn.

Leave a comment:

• log0
    replied
    Originally posted by grigi View Post
    Wow, a 12 times speedup? Thats awesome! And sad, kinda.
    It seems to be somewhat of an edge case where the shader contains a large look-up table, which probably belongs into a buffer object anyway.

Leave a comment:

• grigi
    replied
    Wow, a 12 times speedup? Thats awesome! And sad, kinda.

Leave a comment:

• theriddick
    replied
    If only those remaining GPU hangs with radv could be fixed i wouldn't even bother with amdvlk(-pro).
    LLVM 6.0 has been known to have issues, try LLVM 7.0 and you should less less hangs.

Leave a comment:

• Masush5
    replied
    Originally posted by VikingGe View Post
    Haven't had a chance to test the new amdvlk yet because Arch's pkgbuild seems to be broken, but I'd be surprised if it was able to run anything with dxvk.
    I just build and tried it out with the latest dxvk + ffxiv and, no surprise there, it renders garbage. Amdgpu-pro renders fine with dxvk <= 0.54 though, performance is just kind of bad compared to radv. If only those remaining GPU hangs with radv could be fixed i wouldn't even bother with amdvlk(-pro).

Leave a comment:

• VikingGe
    replied
    AMD also did another code drop of amdvlk with support for some new extentions
    Haven't had a chance to test the new amdvlk yet because Arch's pkgbuild seems to be broken, but I'd be surprised if it was able to run anything with dxvk.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Intel Iris Prp Graphics 580,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X