Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLexMachine
    replied
    3.0 was only used in a small range of high-end and professional hardware, which few Linux users would be using. 2.0 is the version that Intel has been using for the past several generations of mainstream consumer CPUs and it is considered the "current standard", despite the obvious numerical difference between the two.

Leave a comment:

• Leopard
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post

Is there any Kabylake system available with Turbo Boost Max 3.0? None come to mind on my end without searching.
    Oww , i just got it like standart " Turbo Boost " which nearly every Intel processor has.

Sorry Michael , my bad.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Leopard View Post
    Is it relevant for KabyLake too or not?

Because they're very similar afaik
    Is there any Kabylake system available with Turbo Boost Max 3.0? None come to mind on my end without searching.

Leave a comment:

• Leopard
    replied
    Edit: Never mind , i was very wrong.
    Last edited by Leopard; 18 November 2017, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Support For Skylake Fixed With Linux 4.15

Phoronix: Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Support For Skylake Fixed With Linux 4.15

The platform-drivers-x86 updates have been sent in for Linux 4.15 and include a range of improvements for Intel hardware support. One of the bigger items is support for Skylake CPUs with Turbo Boost Max 3.0...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X