Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Ericg
    Ericg ....well, whatever streaming software you're using really should be using the video encoder present in your APU or discrete GPU. For which open source support has been present for a few months now (leaving out Intel's VAAPI which has been available for years).

Leave a comment:

• Modu
    Phoronix Member

• Modu
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post

Did you not look at the review? There are APU benchmarks in there.
    Where? They are all CPU benchmaks (no OpenGL/OpenCL). I guess it's what he is looking for: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...l-hd-530&num=1

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    Phoronix

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Ericg View Post

What he ^ said. On Firefox Mobile all openbenchmarking images get rendered at an absolute size and whatever doesnt fit in the view just gets rendered off the page... which if you could scroll them would be fine, but since the Phoronix layout doesnt let you resize or scroll horizontally then you just get cut images. Can send you screenshots, Michael.
    Screenshots please.

Leave a comment:

• xeekei

• xeekei
    replied
    Your FX-8370 performs much worse than my FX-8350 for some reason. (No, I'm not saying that FX-8370 should be able to match the Intels in most cases)
    I just found it odd.

Leave a comment:

• Ericg

• Ericg
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Michael, you asked me last time to provide you with an example of images not resizing properly. This is the case for these results, at least on firefox mobile. This isn't an issue with chrome, nor dolphin (but the latter has always been very liberal with page layout).
    What he ^ said. On Firefox Mobile all openbenchmarking images get rendered at an absolute size and whatever doesnt fit in the view just gets rendered off the page... which if you could scroll them would be fine, but since the Phoronix layout doesnt let you resize or scroll horizontally then you just get cut images. Can send you screenshots, Michael.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    Phoronix

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Klassic Six View Post
    Michael can you please do some APU benchmarks?
    Did you not look at the review? There are APU benchmarks in there.

Leave a comment:

• Klassic Six

• Klassic Six
    replied
    Michael can you please do some APU benchmarks?

Leave a comment:

• andre30correia

• andre30correia
    replied
    Originally posted by xpander View Post
    ofc it runs better than i7s in many tests that are singlethreaded, in fact half of the tests are singlethreaded.
    when it comes to utilizing more cores i7 will pull ahead as well as AMD FX lineup will catch up

only in your dreams

Leave a comment:

• M@yeulC
    replied
    Michael, you asked me last time to provide you with an example of images not resizing properly. This is the case for these results, at least on firefox mobile. This isn't an issue with chrome, nor dolphin (but the latter has always been very liberal with page layout).
    Last edited by [email protected]; 23 August 2015, 03:09 PM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• xpander

• xpander
    replied
    ofc it runs better than i7s in many tests that are singlethreaded, in fact half of the tests are singlethreaded.
    when it comes to utilizing more cores i7 will pull ahead as well as AMD FX lineup will catch up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X