New VM Software Claims To Be 4.5x Faster Than QEMU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justmy2cents View Post
    4.5x faster only? that's bad. we all know we need to divide with 7 to get reality from commercial ad. 7 is such a magical number
    7 will be in the next version

Comment

Originally posted by arrow View Post
      If community support this type of software, that restricts their freedom, the main reason for the GNU/Linux system exist will fade out. Do not support it, you cannot know what this do on your machine. if it is legitimate or have backdoor or trackers. [and, no, this is not "Stallman like", this is the truth guys. Even with many news about projects like PRISM people still using proprietary software, even the instructed peoples who use advanced systems. I'm not talkie about use EMAC or do not connect with internet, just do precautions with it].
      I'd like to scare you. R&D is based in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by arrow View Post
        If community support this type of software, that restricts their freedom, the main reason for the GNU/Linux system exist will fade out. Do not support it, you cannot know what this do on your machine. if it is legitimate or have backdoor or trackers. [and, no, this is not "Stallman like", this is the truth guys. Even with many news about projects like PRISM people still using proprietary software, even the instructed peoples who use advanced systems. I'm not talkie about use EMAC or do not connect with internet, just do precautions with it].
        I'd like to scary you. R&D team is based in Russia!

Comment

Working...
        X